According to Cybersecurity expert Gary Miliefskynt “the top 10 flashlight apps are all malware; they’re malicious, they’re spying, they’re snooping and they’re stealing.” The most alarming fact is that “500,000,000 people are infected and they do not know it.” This information is a real eye-opener — please watch and SHARE to help your family and friends protect themselves.
- Google removes Pirate Bay-related apps from Play Store
- Here’s Why You Absolutely Need To Uninstall Your Phone’s Flashlight App
- Google boss breaks Felix Baumgartner’s parachute record in secret 135,000 foot jump from the edge of space
- Top Android device, accessory, and app deals for October 24
- Android 4.4.4 update for T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 rolling out